Saturday, April 26, 2014

Beautiful morning full of sunshine..

 I just had a quite long walk with my dogs and my mother. As it is Saturday and the weather was just perfect, I thought we could make a bit longer walk than normally on the weekdays and it turner out to be a great decision. It was so beautiful as the beam of light was glowing on the leafs of the trees and the bushes. Grass is getting more and more green, here and there are these spring flowers rising up like tulips and wood anemone and some others that I do not identify.

First red tulips in the nearby park.

 God I just love springtime. After a long period of cold weather and snow it is so refreshing to hear birds singing and seeing the nature waking up. I will put some pictures here to show just how beautiful it is here. Now, I shall enjoy my breakfast oatmeal with some berries... Talk to you soon!

Meilahti Arboretum, Helsinki

No comments :

Post a Comment